Friday 21 August 2020

Shagun envelops

 I wanted to share these beauties which I made last month. These some how did not got chance to projected on the blog. But as said "Better late then never"

I have made Shagun envelops or money envelops as to be gifted with blessing in any occasion in India.These are made using simple plain solid colored card stocks.

Have a look at these:



I have embossed the card stocks to make the top of the envelop and used some embellishments. the flowers used as a decoration are also embossed and water colored.
This is a multi flap opening style envelop. 
Below are the pictures displaying all the flaps









I am much happy to submit this make for following challenge blog


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete