Friday 21 August 2020

More mixed media

 Addicted to the mixed media art, here I am presenting one more make which is inspired by the Mixed Media academy challenge August mood board.

Few weeks before during July I got chance to clean up the house and found so many teeny tiny objects which I refused throwing with the craving of using them in one of the mixed media make. And luckily the challenge theme on the Mixed media Academy was being messy and still showing up proved as a  rescue for my soul. 


This is my second entry for this month and a the picture says I have used all the tiny scraps to fill in my canvas.
I have used Distress Oxide Spays and some Ranger products.


Following are some pictures displaying the canvas




I hope you all enjoyed this post and the canvas!
I wish you all good health! Bid you all bye till  the next make. 
Peace!





5 comments:

  1. Really lovely project! I like the way so many layering work together! Thanks for playing along in our challenge! All the best!

    Cheers,
    Priyanka Srivastava
    DT (Mixed Media Academy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project.Thanks for playing with us.

    Dishita
    Admin team (Mixed Media Academy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful mixed media project. thank you for participating in our monthly challenge. Asha (Admin team MMA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! I love the composition and the airy butterflies! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Academy challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, dear! Love your composition and color palette! Take care and thank you for playing with MMA

    ReplyDelete