Thursday 13 August 2020

IT'S TIME TO RELAX!

 Welcome to another post of this blog,  where I am writing about another DT make for the challenge currently on at Scrapping4funchallenges. And following is the picture of my make.


And we have The Paper Shelter as our proud sponsors for current challenge


And the theme is Anything goes

Join the challenge and share your work with us. We will be happy to see all your beautiful work!
 It will be fun playing together to win some goodies from our sponsors.
Thank you for  stopping by see you again!
PEACE!



I first have printed the digital image on a water color paper and sprayed a color fixative to seal the image printed through inkjet printer.
I then started water coloring the image once the  color fixative  was completely dry( approx 20 min).
My daughter recently  got her Prima water color set which was she delightedly shared with me to make color this as my color marker become empty.


I used some complexion colors set and tropical color set from Prima 
once the coloring was done I started working with the layout of the card.


For the layout I have used Bright splash card stock in dark teal color and teal watercolor scrapbook paper by Recollections.
For the Add on I have used florals from Recollections and  some die cuts from Paper studio.
I have also added some modelling paste through honeycomb stencil towards the edges of the card to give it nice edgy look and some upholstery thread  too. 
My last piece was to add some sentiments. 
I am also submitting my make as an entry for :






Displaying few more pictures of the card!






Hope you all will like it !
Thank you and Peace!










8 comments:

  1. Adorably cute card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, and again, gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the massage consumer you care about one thing: that you will receive a massage that will help you achieve your specific goal for that particular session. Reiki

    ReplyDelete