Thursday 13 August 2020

My first scrapbook album

 I am so excited to share with you all My first scrapbook album I have made for#dmccrownstage3 @dressmycraft and @crafterscornerindia .the mini album sizes 4' by 4' and the basket sizes 5' by 5'.I have used Whispering love paper pads 6 x 6 inch from dress my craft which were sent as goodies for success during the second stage. These are amazing paper pads and I love the design perfect for love based theme make.

The base is a basket cum storage with a strap to hold. The base holds the mini box album and is decorated with feathers.

the box album has a beautifully looking lid ornamented with florals, diecuts sentiments, and key charm.



The side of the box gets embossing and glittery laces. up on opening the lid the box lays on 2 flat and 2 standing flaps.












The two standing flaps contains whole album. To have a detailed look of the album I recommend watch the reveal video on Youtube   

It was amazing journey that helped me learn making a scrapbook album. I am fascinated to make more in future.
I am submitting this in following blogs for challenge contest:




I hope you like the album and enjoyed watching it as I enjoyed making it!

I will see you all again soon with something new, till then happy crafting! PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing album. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at The creative crafters challenge.
    DT Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete