Thursday 2 July 2020

It's your day!

It has been long time I have made any Birthday card,so this is a kind of reviving the old days when I used to make cards for each occasion.

                                 




Add caption
                                                   



 This time at https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/ we have a BIRTHDAY theme,so made this twisted easel card for the same.

And the proud sponsors for challenge are





 It was a quick and easy to make card where I have used  merry go round digi's for my focal point.
For the base I have used white card stock and pretty bright splash water color paper.
 I have also added some flowers, some confetti and sequence for decoration.
















I hope you all will like this simple and easy Birthday card.
I also hope to see you again, till then Lots of love and hugs! 

Also submitting my entry at:











13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easel card, love all the pretty flowers and details.
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I am glad you shared it with us. Thanks I hate to mention it but Art Journal Journey is for your journal pages. This card is practically a page though. Hope to see you again soon with your journal art. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, beautifully executed and lovely colours.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Birthday Card! We thank you for your support of Creative Embellishments!Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is absolutely gorgeous ! What a super design :-) Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you .
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad that you participated in the challenge. The colors of your project are amazing as our moodboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We at Art Journal Journey are inspired by your beautiful card, BUT we do NOT allow cards. Please abide by our few rules in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool and pretty card! I love the carousel 💕 Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project and fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project! And so unusual. Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Susie (DT) 1stFloorFlat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Academy's July Challenge.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
    UrooCreations
    DT- Academy ScrapArt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Creative Card! Unique. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete