Friday 17 July 2020

HELLO LOVELY!

Hello and welcome! Its a birthday time at scrapping4funchallenges and its time to celebrate! 

Here is a birthday theme based another card I have made for the DT work!

 

We always have fun challenges at scrapping4funchallenges


 And we have 3 proud sponsors for this time:












Hop over to the blog to find out more for this fun challenge going on!

We will love to see all your lovely work!

Stay safe and stay healthy!
I have chosen beautiful image of little flower fairy!
 And colored it with my simple color markers.

for the background I embossed the card stock and attached the colored image!

Thereafter added the embellishment and the sentiment!

This very quick and easy card to make!I enjoyed making it and hope you all will like it!

I wish to see you all again here with the next project soon till then Stay Safe and Stay Healthy1








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the embossed background!
    Thank you for your DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful "Hello" card you created! I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete