Thursday 18 June 2020

Change the world

Hello Friends, I have altered a journal cover to share with you. This is a part of blog challenge inspiration as a DT work






for

https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/


The theme for this challenge is anything goes





Hop on to the blog for more information. we would love to see all your makes! 
you can watch the video how I made this journal cover HERE.
Share your thoughts too on how you like the video. 
Hope to see you all again with next Project, till then HUGS!!



I have altered this journal cover for my daughter who is going to be a freshman this coming fall school session.Thought this is going to be a perfect gift for her in school for her art classes.
Here is some more close up :








I happy to share my work in following cahllenges:




http://www.creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/






For more visit my FACEBOOK PAGE  or INSTAGRAM
 
OR

Watch the video:







12 comments:

  1. I love your Journal cover.
    Big Hug Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sneha. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project. Unfortunately, CAS Mix Up is a card only challenge and also requires the design to be CAS (clean and simple with lots of open space).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This journal cover for your daughter is beautiful!
    Then she will be happy1
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice to meet you. This is really a beautiful cover. It also has some great texture. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey Sneha. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous journal cover but to enter the Creative Artiste challenge you must have an active link x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely journal cover...great texture you achieved! Sorry I am so late in visiting your piece for A Stitch in Time...its been a crazy busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful journal cover and pages. Thank you for linking with Halle's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous make with so many wonderful elements, all coming together beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing it with us for the Rustic Charm challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an incredible journal cover. I'm so impressed with the layers, the elements, the embellishments, and of course the gorgeous colors you chose for this cover. It will be a perfect journal for your daughter's art class. I'm sure she will love it as much as I do. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey using Halle's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a pretty journal cover - I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I have enjoyed looking at it.
    hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice page you’ve made Sneha.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous journal cover with lots of lovely texture and detail! Thank you for joining us over at A Vintage Journey. Toni x

    ReplyDelete