Thursday 22 April 2021

Wood panel for wall

Greetings!

I always enjoy making art and put them on walls to showcase my art. This time I have made something after 15 days of my previous project. It was due to some turbulent times my family was going thru. But by God's grace everything is back to normal again. 

Pictures of the project are displayed here. The most beautiful part of this project is the heart shape in the center. I have used scrap cardboard boxes to shape it up. You can also see I have used tree twigs around the heart. And some other elements to complete the flow.


Some more close ups




I am submitting this for challenge running on 



For the April month at Mixed media place


I hope you will like it

Thank you! 
SNEHA


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your colors are stunning! Thank you for sharing your art with us over at the Mixed Media Place ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful))) Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Floor mod

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    smm provider

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best reliable hardwood floor sanding and floor installation services in Chicago North and West suburbs. Sanding Wood Floor installation and sanding. Wood floor polishing, sanding, staining, finishing, engineering, laminate, baseboard installation, baseshoe installation. hardwood floor sanding

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. SMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Satta king fast

    ReplyDelete