Wednesday 13 January 2021

Black and white door tag

 Greetings!

Life is beautiful with all the colors but black and white make it more meaningful!

Playing with different bold colors is my definition of art but this time I have made with black and white combo. To make project with this combo this time; made me really think hard. 

Here I have made a door hanger with the same theme color. 



Taking an acetate as a base, I have cut out a shape of door hanger and complemented it by giving some texture background. Using black stone paste marked sparing borders. A moon cut out and other elements like handmade organza flowers complete the composition.




Some texture on the moon cut out with some sprinkled sparkles makes the moon more eluminated.



Extra enhancement with charm and shinny mini sequences all over the door hanger.














Submitting this for 

Academyscrapart challenge






I hope you will like this project!

Thanks!!!















2 comments:

  1. Romantic door tag, you have perfectly interpreted the mood board of the month! Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. Love all little details.

    ReplyDelete