Thursday 24 December 2020

Smiling's My Favorite

 Hello There! 

"Smiling is most contagious but its my favorite !"

My Daughter's smile gives me a true purpose in life  . I always cherish her smile and hugs and have captured my daughter's smiling moments in a layout which will go on her room wall for this Christmas and new year. 

Inspired by the challenge theme at More than words challenge blog, I have sketched a mixed media layout.

Starting with mixed media paper, the layout progresses with use of diecuts, stencils and color florals. Of course the gold came into play throughout the layout. I am portraying my daughter's  childhood picture to meet the requirements of the Challenge.

Here are some captured images of the project.

















If you find yourself  smiling after looking at here picture, the do leave some love for her! I hope you will like it!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy 2021!


I am submitting this for:

More than words challenges


 






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a gorgeous photo and such a perfect interpretation of the challenge! I love it! Thanks for joining us this month at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all the texture on this page. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete