Monday 21 September 2020

Home Sweet Home decor

 This is a beautiful vintage look home décor which I have recently made for one of my friend.

She loved it so much! 

I loved making this project as I gave a whirl to acrylic resist technique in this project and it came out perfect as I wanted. Not too fade not too dark.

I have used some antiquing wax, some metallic creams and some embellishments from Recollections and Little Birdie crafts.



I am submitting this project here :

1. "Anything goes+ brown" challenge at More mixed media challenge

                                      Grab our Badge
                             2. creative artist mixed media:


                                                        Follower's Badge




I hope you all will like it!

Thanks 
Sneha!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                            




 

ge.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment